Tationil Plus 3000mg 8+8+8
Products Name: Tationil plus 3000mg 8+8+8
Package: 8vials glutathione + 8ampoules vc + 8 amps thioctic acid
Shelf Life: 36 month
What is parenteral nutrition?
TATIONIL contains the active ingredient of reduced glutathione, which is a tripeptide that is manufactured in our body from three amino acids – cysteine, glutamine and glycine. It is the master anti-oxidant and master detoxifier in the body. It’s the most important molecule you need to stay healthy and prevent disease.
In addition to providing unparalleled beauty benefits it is the secret to preventing aging, cancer, heart disease, dementia and more, and necessary to treat everything from autism to ‘Alzheimer’s disease’.
TATIONIL mainly used in the following three conditions:
Protect the liver
And also other beauty and health benefits of glutathione:
•Due to its tremendous detoxifying abilities, glutathione is an excellent treatment for acne, eczema, psoriasis, and any skin ailment.
•Glutathione prolongs the anagen stage of the hair cycle, which means a reduction in hair loss in many individuals.
•Glutathione helps reduce free radicals and tissue degeneration. A reduction in fine lines and wrinkles is often the result.
•A reduced level of glutathione is often implicated in obesity and diabetes mellitus. A course of glutathione injections can often help normalize blood sugar levels and aid in weight loss.
How to take TATIONIL
It has good effects when combined with Vitamin C Injection and Lipoic Acid Injection. Dissolve 1 vial of glutathione powder with 1 ampoule of Vitamin C Injection and 1 ampoule of Lipoic Acid Injection, take orally.
Recommended dosage for different strengths of Glutathione:
TATIONIL 3000MG: Twice per week or 1 time per 3~4 days.
Administered under the direction of cosmetic physician. It has good effects when combined with Vitamin C Injection and Lipoic Acid Injection.
The Microneedles is designed to maximize the penetration and effectiveness of active topical skin care products. The Microneedles create micro channels through the surface of the skin allowing the penetration, absorption and effectiveness of the topically applied skin care products to be noticeably improved. Microneedles benefits include a reduction in the appearance of fine lines, improved skin texture, softening of scars and a reduction in hyperpigmentation.
– Intravenously (I.V.)
Administered under the direction of professional doctor. It has good beauty effects when combined with Vitamin C Injection and Lipoic Acid Injection as the following directions:
Dissolve the glutathione powder with 1 ampoule of Vitamin C injection and 1 ampoule of Lipoic Acid Injection, and then diluted with 250 ml 0.9% sodium chloride solution, administered by slow intravenous infusion over a period of between 30～60 minutes.
Recommended dosage for different strengths of Glutathione:
TATIONIL 3000MG: Twice per week, or 1 time per 3~4 days.
The simplistic explanation of how glutathione works to lighten the skin and reduce hyperpigmentation is that it inhibits an enzyme called tyrosinase, which produces melanin, the dark pigment in the skin. The detailed explanation of how glutathione works is as follows:
• Glutathione-induced inhibition of tyrosinase. Glycosylation blocks
the maturation and transfer of tyrosinase from GERL (Golgi-endoplasmic reticulum-lysosome)-coated vesicles to the pre-melanosome.
• Direct inactivation of the enzyme tyrosinase by binding and chelating copper within the enzyme’s active site.
• The increase of glutathione-reductase activity in the environment of the melanocytes may stimulate the pigment cells to produce phaeomelanin instead of eumelanin pigment. As expected, the lowest levels of reduced glutathione (GSH) were found associated with eumelanin type pigmentation, whereas the highest ones were found in the skin with phaeomelanin producing melanocytes.
• Quenching of free radicals and peroxides that contribute to tyrosinase activation and melanin formation.
• Modulation of depigmenting abilities of melanocytotoxic agents.
• Glutathione inhibits the synthesis and agglutination of melanin by
interrupting the function of L-DOPA. Since DOPA functions as a cofactor in the monophenolase reaction of tyrosinase, it is proposed that the ratio of 5-S-CD to DOPA may be an important factor in the regulation of tyrosinase activity in situ.
Also, Glutathione works to clear the body of free radicals and toxins that can lead to serious skin problems like hyperpigmentation and melasma,as well as more common ones like sun spots.
– Protect the liver:
Through the transmethylation and transpropylamino reactions,
Glutathione can protect liver in synthesization, detoxication and inactivating hormone, and increase metabolism of cholic acid, to promote assimilation of fat and fat-soluble Vitamin (A,D,E,K) in alimentary tract.
Glutathione is the most important and effective endogenous antioxidant. There is a direct correlation with the speed of aging and the reduction of glutathione concentrations in intracellular fluids. As individuals grow older, glutathione levels drop, and the ability to detoxify free radicals decreases.
Glutathione is possibly safe for most adults when taken by oral, microneedles, or intravenous infusion. The incidence of adverse reaction is very low even at high doses and long term use. However in certain individuals, the following side effects may occur:
• Rarely allergic reactions: paroxysmal rash.
• Chest discomfort and breathing problem.
• Rarely gastrointestinal problems: anepithymia, nausea, vomiting,
• Dizziness, body temperature increased, chills.
• After the first few doses, you may feel some detox symptoms as the glutathione will be busy eliminating toxins from the body. These symptoms can include dizziness, headache, and slight nausea. After the first few injections, you should feel an increase in energy, mental acuity and overall wellness.
If you has experienced a serious side effect of the above or not listed in the above, you should stop the medicine immediately and consult a qualified physician. Since glutathione is inhibiting tyrosinase, a reduction of melanin also means a reduction in sun protection. High level SPF should be worn while undergoing glutathione injections.
• People with renal inadequacy or other serious disease used with caution.
Suggest applying to healthy bodies.
• For those lactating and pregnant–Not recommended for use.
•For those with asthma–Glutathione can increase the symptoms of asthma,
and can worsen it. So still, avoid this for those with asthma.
•Products for parenteral use should be visually inspected before administration, when the container or the solution makes it possible, in order to possibly detect the presence of particles or of an abnormal color.
• Do not use in case of presence of turbidity or precipitates.
• When dissolve with lipoic acid injection, it should not be further diluted with Glucose solution, Ringer’s solution and any other solutions may have a reaction with the disulfide bond.
Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
Do not use this medicine after the expiry date that is stated on the outer carton and the label after “EXP”. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
Store below 30℃. Keep the vial in the outer carton in order to protect from light.
Do not throw away any medicines via wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist how to throw away medicines you no longer use. These measures will help protect the environment.